Dwight Braswell is a success coach who has worked with coaching clients in sales, life, public speaking, leadership, management, and business, helping them achieve dramatic results. Now, you can see those same results by working with Dwight either one-on-one or in a small group setting. You’re going to love working with Dwight!!
There has never been a better time to capitalize on your strengths to become who you know you are meant to be. Dwight has a special talent for uncovering and bringing out your hidden potential to help you in any way you need.
4 Coaching Guarantees
You know you were meant for something greater, yet you feel stuck or frustrated because it’s just not happening in the way you envisioned. You look at Top Performers and say, “I can do that.” As your coach, Dwight will help you determine where you are, where you are going, and help you map out how to get there.
Dwight will offer you 4 guarantees as his coaching client:
- A Road Map: each session will be focused on your top priorities and concerns. By the end of each session you will walk away with a clear road map of action items that align with your Direction. Many times people don’t succeed because they don’t know where they are headed and are unsure on how to start and complete tasks that lead to an end goal. Dwight will help you resolve this issue and together we will find clarity, so walk away with a certain path to follow.
- Accountability: We all need accountability to keep us focused while we are on the road to our end goal. We are inspired and motivated at the beginning, but then lose sight of where we are headed and become distracted. Life gets in the way and we begin making excuses and start lowering our targets. This is a vicious cycle that leads to disappointment, fatigue, and settling. As your Coach, Dwight will hold you accountable to the Direction we decide on and the action items for each session. Without micromanaging, Dwight will help you hold yourself accountable so you clearly know why you are working so hard, even when you don’t feel like it. It’s this accountability that makes a major difference between Average and Top Performers. It’s also important to have someone who is unbiased and outside of your circle of influence to be your accountability partner.
- Candor: You don’t need candy from a Coach. This means, you don’t need someone who will be sweet and nice to you. To grow and push ourselves, we need honest, straight-to-the-gut constructive feedback. Dwight will provide unbiased, objective feedback that will help you evaluate where you are in a realistic way. Dwight will never be mean and cut you down, but he will be very direct with you. This is necessary if you want to achieve Top Performer results.
- Strong, Healthy Encouragement and Support: Once we have a clear road map in place, we have set the expectations around accountability, and Dwight have provided candid feedback, it’s time to fill you up with strong, healthy encouragement and support. Dwight loves helping clients achieve results they didn’t think possible. Many times, it takes consistent encouragement and support from an outside source to overcome obstacles, remain focused, and make decisions along the way. Each session will end with you both focusing on positive, encouraging factors that can help drive your success until the next session. We are all motivated and inspired by different factors – you and Dwight will determine yours and spend time preparing you for the days ahead.
Customizable Coaching Services
Coaching sessions can be conducted in-person, via skype or over the phone.
Dwight offers 5 high performance coaching services and can be hired by you as an individual or by your organization.
1. Sales Coaching
- Call Listening
- Sales Process Breakdown
- Courage, Confidence & Conviction
2. Life Coaching
- Work-life balance
- Time and stress management
- Overcoming obstacles like fear and rejection
- Building self-awareness, self-discipline and self-confidence
3. Career Coaching
- Career development
- Resume writing
- Cover letter consulting
- Salary negotiation techniques
4. Public Speaking and Presentation Coaching
- Boost confidence
- Speech or Presentation review and feedback
- Preparing for a speech or presentation
- Overcoming the fear
- Tricks to help make your speech or presentation more fun and engaging
- Ongoing speech or presentation coaching
5. Leadership Coaching
- Sales Leadership
- Vision casting
- People management and team development
- Decision making
Fill out the contact form below and receive a FREE 15-minute Coaching Consultation. Dwight will contact you to discuss your customized coaching options and learn more about your coaching needs and goals.
Make the decision to change your life today!